

the toddler time of carol and roy. so innocent, so cute, and so simple in life.
yea, carol are picking the photos for slide show preparation. it was a good laugh when i see carol's cute little face, and how fat and cute she was... hahahahahahaa it was amazing.
unfortunately, i feel bad to see myself blowing up since primary school: just like a balloon.
well, appearance is nothing, but have I grow up like a balloon in knowledge, love, kindness and the thirst for God? I don't think so. I have never been a fat person: faithful, available and teachable. sigh... that's really sad. the more I evaluate myself, the more I feel bad coz I really have nothing to brab about... but just feel sorry and sad. No, Roy, you really have to change, and turn into one that can be depended on. your new family needs you; Carol needs you... you are a "head" now. there is pressure, but I think I can bare.
Reviewing the title, it is really hard for two become one... really hard... where should I start?
huuummmmm
No comments:
Post a Comment