Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Our love continues...

today is Tuesday, July 18th.
Carol and I have been married for a month and 15 days.
how does it feel?

AWESOME!!!

happy?

NEVER BEEN THIS HAPPY BEFORE!!!

excited?

YEAAAAA!!!

anxious but excited...

ever got this feeling before? worry about something but yet so excited while anticipating it to happen.
what is going to happen? I don't know. That's why it is exciting, and that's why I am worring.

I was down for a couple of days just to let the adrenalin to die down from the two big days. Not until couple days after the honeymoon, we started to realize we have to wake up and face the reality and our lives together. We started searching for new projects, new plans, etc... and most of all, we come before Him and bow down, give thanks to Our Lord of how He had prepared the day for us. I guess I should initiate more and pray with Carol frequently. I should ask her to confront ourselves to Him more frequently and start building a relationship in Him but not within us. Yea, that's the 1st thing I should start doing in spite of all the family plans or big projects. Because I have promised Him and Carol to be the head of the family only if we walk in His path.

So I guess, with Him, I shouldn't be afraid, nor should I be anxious. There are excitements waiting ahead for us to encounter. And this time I got Carol walking with me, and my Lord taking up my burden as always.

Thank you, for Your love and kindness to grant me such a beautiful wife, Lord!

No comments: